Travel Grants Program
The International Society of Political Psychology (ISPP) Early Career Committee awards up to fifteen (15) awards annually of up to $500 USD each for travel to the ISPP annual meeting.
- The applicant must be a paid ISPP member.
- The applicant must be an early career scholar (i.e., graduate student or person within 8 years post-graduate career).
- The applicant must be first or sole author on an accepted paper, poster, or blitz presentation.
- The applicant must attend the ISPP annual meeting to receive the award.
- The applicant must not have been awarded the Travel Grant in previous years. Past winners are not eligible to submit an application.
The application process for the 2020 Early Career Scholar Travel Awards is NOW OPEN. The deadline to apply is 20 March 2020, with notifications by 10 April 2020. You can read the full Call for Applications HERE. The application is available HERE.
Awards will be given as reimbursements to recipients at the end of the annual conference. Recipients should be prepared to submit receipts for travel costs incurred (e.g., airline tickets, hotel accommodations). Recipients will receive the amount equivalent to their travel costs, up to $500 USD (if travel costs are less than $500 USD, the recipient will receive an amount equal to his/her travel expenses). Unfortunately, we are not able to cover all travel expenses and strongly encourage applicants to search for additional sources of funding.
For any inquiries about the travel awards you may contact the Travel Award Committee.
indicates an external link