ISPP Membership Pricing
Memberships are available in the following categories, at the listed prices. Please note that prices listed are for 12 months from the time you join, and you will receive a renewal notice via e-mail when your anniversary is approaching and it is time for you to renew. Membership prices change in the last part of each calendar year; current prices will always be posted below..
Member - Income per year:
- Students: $31 USD per year
- Less than $20,000 USD: $41 USD per year
- $20,000-$30,000 USD: $52 USD per year
- $30,000-$40,000 USD: $62 USD per year
- $40,000-$50,000 USD: $77 USD per year
- $50,000-$60,000 USD: $88 USD per year
- $60,000-$70,000 USD: $98 USD per year
- $70,000-$80,000 USD: $108 USD per year
- $80,000-$90,000 USD: $118 USD per year
- $90,000-$125,000 USD: $129 USD per year
- Over $125,000 USD: $139 USD per year
- Retired: $41 USD per year
- Lifetime: $1,751 USD
- Joint/Household (receive one copy of Political Psychology; contact the Central Office to add the second household member): $113 USD per calendar year
- Membership includes: 6 issues of Political Psychology (by postal mail), online access to Political Psychology, all future issues of ISPPNews (delivered via e-mail), reduced registration fees at ISPP’s annual meeting, occasional member discounts on items such as publications, and voting privileges. New members receive immediate access to the ISPP Member Portal, and online access to Political Psychology within 60 days.
2015 REGISTRATION PRICING
Conference registration will open in the first part of 2015. To help attendees budget and plan accordingly, we are posting the 2015 registration rates below. Please see this page for more information about ISPP's Annual Meeting in San Diego, California.
- Early member (cutoff date TBD): $290
- Member late: $355
- Early non-member (cutoff date TBD): $440
- Non-member late: $505 PRICING REGARDLESS OF REGISTRATION DATE:
- Student non-member: $165
- Student member: $110
- Other (no institutional affiliation): $165
Registration fees include: admission to the full conference and admission to any general conference receptions (space permitting). Please note that the receptions and our Mentoring Lunch have limited capacities and will become unavailable when they are full.
ISPP accepts payment by credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard only), or check or money order in U.S. Dollars ONLY. We are sorry, but due to wire transfer fees, we are unable to accept wired payments.
Individual subscriptions follow the pricing and delivery timelines of Political Psychology's publisher, Wiley-Blackwell. Wiley-Blackwell customer service information (for non-members) is available here.
Please see our Refund Policies page for more information.