ISPP Membership Pricing
Memberships are available in the following categories, at the listed prices. Please note that prices listed are for 12 months from the time you join, and you will receive a renewal notice via e-mail when your anniversary is approaching and it is time for you to renew.
Member - Income per year:
- Students: $31 USD per calendar year
- Less than $20,000 USD: $41 USD per calendar year
- $20,000-$30,000 USD: $52 USD per calendar year
- $30,000-$40,000 USD: $62 USD per calendar year
- $40,000-$50,000 USD: $77 USD per calendar year
- $50,000-$60,000 USD: $88 USD per calendar year
- $60,000-$70,000 USD: $98 USD per calendar year
- $70,000-$80,000 USD: $108 USD per calendar year
- $80,000-$90,000 USD: $118 USD per calendar year
- $90,000-$125,000 USD: $129 USD per calendar year
- Over $125,000 USD: $139 USD per calendar year
- Retired: $41 USD per calendar year
- Lifetime: $1,751 USD
- Joint/Household (receive one copy of Political Psychology; contact the Central Office to add the second household member): $113 USD per calendar year
- Membership includes: 6 issues of Political Psychology (by postal mail), online access to Political Psychology, all future issues of ISPPNews (delivered via e-mail), reduced registration fees at ISPP’s annual meeting, occasional member discounts on items such as publications, and voting privileges. New members receive immediate access to the ISPP Member Portal, and online access to Political Psychology within 60 days.
Conference Registration Pricing
Conference registration fees are set each year. Below are the prices for 2014 in Rome. Please see this page for more information about registering for and attending ISPP's Annual Meeting.
- Early member (prior to May 15): $280
- Member late: $345
- Early non-member (prior to May 15): $430
- Non-member late: $495 PRICING REGARDLESS OF REGISTRATION DATE:
- Student non-member: $150
- Student member: $100
- Other (no institutional affiliation): $150
Deadline for Early Registration: May 15, 2014
Deadline for Accepted Presenter Registration: May 15, 2014; those not registered and PAID IN FULL by May 15, 2014 will be removed from the program.
ISPP accepts payment by credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard only), or check or money order in U.S. Dollars ONLY.
Individual subscriptions follow the pricing and delivery timelines of Political Psychology's publisher, Wiley-Blackwell. Wiley-Blackwell customer service information (for non-members) is available here.
Please see our Refund Policies page for more information.