ISPP Membership Pricing
Memberships are available in the following categories, at the listed prices. Please note that prices listed are for 12 months from the time you join, and you will receive a renewal notice via e-mail when your anniversary is approaching and it is time for you to renew.
Member - Income per year:
- Students: $31 USD per calendar year
- Less than $20,000 USD: $41 USD per calendar year
- $20,000-$30,000 USD: $52 USD per calendar year
- $30,000-$40,000 USD: $62 USD per calendar year
- $40,000-$50,000 USD: $77 USD per calendar year
- $50,000-$60,000 USD: $88 USD per calendar year
- $60,000-$70,000 USD: $98 USD per calendar year
- $70,000-$80,000 USD: $108 USD per calendar year
- $80,000-$90,000 USD: $118 USD per calendar year
- $90,000-$125,000 USD: $129 USD per calendar year
- Over $125,000 USD: $139 USD per calendar year
- Retired: $41 USD per calendar year
- Lifetime: $1,751 USD
- Joint/Household (receive one copy of Political Psychology; contact the Central Office to add the second household member): $113 USD per calendar year
- Membership includes: 6 issues of Political Psychology (by postal mail), online access to Political Psychology, all future issues of ISPPNews (delivered via e-mail), reduced registration fees at ISPP’s annual meeting, occasional member discounts on items such as publications, and voting privileges. New members receive immediate access to the ISPP Member Portal, and online access to Political Psychology within 60 days.
Conference registration fees are set each year, and will be published on the ISPP web site when conference registration opens.
Individual subscriptions follow the pricing and delivery timelines of Political Psychology's publisher, Wiley-Blackwell. Wiley-Blackwell customer service information (for non-members) is available here.
Please see our Refund Policies page for more information.