ISPP Membership Pricing
Memberships are available in the following categories, and at the listed prices. Please note that prices listed are for a full year or any portion thereof; the prices are the same regardless of the month you join, and you will receive a renewal notice for the following calendar year each December.
Member - Income per year:
- Students: $30 USD per calendar year
- Less than $20,000 USD: $40 USD per calendar year
- $20,000-$30,000 USD: $50 USD per calendar year
- $30,000-$40,000 USD: $60 USD per calendar year
- $40,000-$50,000 USD: $75 USD per calendar year
- $50,000-$60,000 USD: $85 USD per calendar year
- $60,000-$70,000 USD: $95 USD per calendar year
- $70,000-$80,000 USD: $105 USD per calendar year
- $80,000-$90,000 USD: $115 USD per calendar year
- $90,000-$125,000 USD: $125 USD per calendar year
- Over $125,000 USD: $135 USD per calendar year
- Retired: $40 USD per calendar year
- Lifetime: $1,700 USD
- Family Lifetime: Complimentary
- Joint/Household (receive one copy of Political Psychology; contact the Central Office to add the second household member): $110 USD per calendar year
- Membership includes (per calendar year): access to the Members-only area of the ISPP web site, 6 issues of Political Psychology (by postal mail), online access to Political Psychology, all future issues of ISPPNews (delivered via e-mail), reduced registration fees at ISPP’s annual meeting, voting privileges. New members receive access to the ISPP Members-only area within 30 days; online access to Political Psychology within 60 days.
Conference registration fees are set each year, and will be published on the ISPP web site when conference registration opens.
Individual subscriptions follow the pricing and delivery timelines of Political Psychology's publisher, Wiley-Blackwell. Wiley-Blackwell customer service information (for non-members) is available here.
Please see our Refund Policies page for more information.