ISPP Membership Pricing
Memberships are available in the following categories, at the listed prices. Please note that prices listed are for 12 months, 24 months, and 36 months from the time you join (as applicable), and you will receive a renewal notice via e-mail when your anniversary is approaching and it is time for you to renew. Membership prices change in the last part of each calendar year; current prices will always be posted below. We apologize, but we cannot offer multi-year memberships for the Student or Joint Household categories.
Member - Income per year:
- Students: $34 USD per year
- Less than $20,000 USD: $44 USD per year; $85 for 2 years; $125 for 3 years
- $20,000-$30,000 USD: $58 USD per year; $111 for 2 years; $163 for 3 years
- $30,000-$40,000 USD: $68 USD per year; $131 for 2 years; $192 for 3 years
- $40,000-$50,000 USD: $83 USD per year; $161 for 2 years; $235 for 3 years
- $50,000-$60,000 USD: $97 USD per year; $185 for 2 years; $273 for 3 years
- $60,000-$70,000 USD: $107 USD per year; $206 for 2 years; $302 for 3 years
- $70,000-$80,000 USD: $117 USD per year; $226 for 2 years; $331 for 3 years
- $80,000-$90,000 USD: $130 USD per year; $260 for 2 years; $366 for 3 years
- $90,000-$125,000 USD: $141 USD per year; $271 for 2 years; $398 for 3 years
- Over $125,000 USD: $151 USD per year; $290 for 2 years; $440 for 3 years
- Retired: $44 USD per year; $85 for 2 years; $125 for 3 years
- Lifetime: $1,914 USD
- Joint/Household (receive one copy of Political Psychology; contact the Central Office to add the second household member): $123 USD per calendar year
- Membership includes: reduced registration fees at annual scientific meetings, six issues per year of the journal Political Psychology, access to the Wiley Online Library for Political Psychology and Advances in Political Psychology, access to the Political Psychology and Advances in Political Psychology app, e-mail delivery of ISPPNews (the Society's newsletter), ability to apply for funding opportunities (such as ISPP Small Grants and Early Career Scholars Travel Grants), access to ISPP's Members-only Portal and online resources, occasional member discounts on items such as publications, and voting privileges. New members receive immediate access to the ISPP Member Portal, and online access to Political Psychology within 60 days.
ISPP accepts payment by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express only), or check or money order in U.S. Dollars ONLY. We are sorry, but due to wire transfer fees, we are unable to accept wired payments.
Individual subscriptions follow the pricing and delivery timelines of Political Psychology's publisher, Wiley-Blackwell. Wiley-Blackwell customer service information (for non-members) is available here. Hard copies of Advances in Political Psychology can be ordered in the last quarter of each calendar year for $25.00 USD each. Please log into our member portal and go to any one of the shopping areas to place your order by 15 December.
Please see our Refund Policies page for more information.
indicates an external link