Vacancy, Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer, University of Kent, Brussels
As the Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Conflict Analysis, you will be responsible for:
• High quality teaching at degree level
• Contributing to a high level of student engagement
• Contributing high quality research and publication
• Promoting the School’s scholarly activities
As the Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Conflict Analysis, you will have:
• Excellent teaching skills appropriate to higher education at postgraduate level
• Successful research skills and experience
• Successfully supervised postgraduate research students
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to supervise research activities
Closing Date for Applications: 19 May, 2015
Interviews are expected to be held: 1st, 2nd or 3rd June 2015 (TBC)
Please see the link below to view the full job description and also to apply for this post (please do not send your application directly to the department).
How to apply - for posts of this nature you will be required to fill in the main details section as well as upload your CV, a one page summary (this should include details of experience and other information in support of your application with direct reference to the advertisement and job description) and any supporting documents.
If you are invited for an interview, we will request references for you at that stage. Please include contact details of three referees in your CV.
If you require further information regarding the post or application process please contact Caren Ward at email@example.com
Please note applications must be made online via the University website; details sent directly via email cannot be considered.
This appointment is offered on an ongoing and full time basis.
For more information and full job description: https://jobs.kent.ac.uk/fe/tpl_kent01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=39217%2C4959991236&key=43468116&c=986156623623&pagestamp=sezelqmsxyjnjlbtfl