ISPP Central Office
The central headquarters of the Society is housed in North Carolina. The Central Office is open Monday-Friday, 0900-1730 Eastern Time.
Severine Bennett, CGMP, PMP
Executive Director - E-mail
Executive Assistant - E-mail
View the Central Office holiday schedule.
The Central Office:
- Processes all memberships
- Submits mailing lists to publisher for the mailings of Political Psychology,the journal of ISPP, and Advances in Political Psychology, the annual supplement
- Maintains listservs for the membership and officers and sends out ISPP E-announcements periodically
- Publishes the semi-annual ISPP News (member newsletter)
- Compiles and sends out all membership information including membership renewal appeals, election ballots and the ISPPNews
- Responds to all inquiries including questions regarding membership status, journal subscriptions, Annual Meetings, etc.
- Maintains the ISPP website, including updating resources and announcements
- Plans and organizes the Annual Meetings in conjunction with the Program Chairs
- Gathers and posts/distributes information about Annual Meetings, and assists with production of the final program booklet
- Assists ISPP Officers and Governing Council members
indicates an external link